NSEmu is an experimental Nintendo Switch emulator for Windows OS that supports NS homebrew .nso file format.
Other Alternative Nintendo SWITCH Emulators:
- YUZU - yuzu is an open-source Switch emulator written in C++. Download the first stable beta release. Many commercial game titles are compleatley playable with workarounds for glitchy areas.
- Super Mario Odyssey.xci
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe.xci
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection.xci
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee.nsp
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.xci Intro/Menu
- Ryujinx is a freeware open-source NS emulator and homebrew debugger. Most other emulators are written using C++ or C. yuzu, is made using C++, but Ryujinx is written in C# programming langauge. Do to similarities in 3DS and NS a lot of the code made for the 3DS emulator Citra could be used and shared for use in yuzu and Ryujinx emulators.
- SphiNX is a proprietary closed-source emu for Windows.
NSemu - Nintendo Switch Emulator for Windows